- 1 cup wheat orzo
- 2 Tbs olive oil, divided
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 3 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbs chopped Kalamata olives
- 5 ounces shrimp cooked shrimp, cut in half
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the orzo according to the directions on the package. Rinse with cold water. Set aside.
Toss remaining ingredients together and let sit for ten minutes to let flavors settle. Mix with orzo and add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve chilled or room temperature.
For more recipes like this one, check out the Domesticity Page.